We have a range of hunting safaris on offer to you. Management, trophy and wing shooting are conducted across our lodges and concessions. We predominantly hunt in the malaria free Eastern Cape however, we have a number of other concessions in the Freestate, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Limpopo and Zimbabwe.
We accommodate rifle and bow hunting for individuals, couples and families. Hunting is usually done on foot by glassing the surrounding area, across valleys and open plains. Do let us know though if walking for extended periods of time is difficult for you and we will accommodate your every need.
Daily rates are charged per person per night spent in lodge accommodation.
Daily rates INCLUDE
- The full time services of a licensed Professional Hunter, Trackers, Skinners, Cooks and Lodge Assistants during the contracted safari period.
- Luxurious accommodation and lodge equipment, including linen, towels and a daily laundry service during the contracted safari period.
- All meals.
- Breakfast: Toast, Cereal and Fresh Fruit will be served.
- Lunch: A lunch box will be provided whilst in the hunting field; otherwise lunch will be served at the lodge.
- Dinner: We serve a full gourmet dinner at night.
- Soft drinks, water, house wine, beer and spirituous liquor.
- Ground transport including transfers from and to the airport during the contracted safari period.
- Field preparation and transportation of trophies to the exporting taxidermist.
- Cost of hunting license.
- Value Added Tax (V.A.T.)
Daily rates EXCLUDE
- Return airfare to South Africa.
- Any domestic flights during the contracted safari period.
- Any medical expenses.
- Please ensure medical/travel insurance is in place prior to commencement of your safari.
- Any hotel or lodge accommodation outside the contracted safari period.
- Ammunition, although we will supply this by request at the market price.
- Firearms hire on request.
- Packing, dipping and shipping of trophies to final destination.
- Charges for any wounded and/or lost animals.